You may have received a card invalid or declined message after trying to place an order.
- Below are a number of payment errors that may possibly occur after an order has been submitted and you've received a card invalid message:
– Card information was not entered correctly (card number, CVV, etc.)
– Card has expired
– The same card number has been registered with a different BUYMA Member's account. *In the case of receiving a duplicating error message, please contact email@example.com
- Below are a number of payment errors that may possibly occur after an order has been submitted and you've received a card declined message:
– Order total is more than your card limit
– Your card company has issued a transaction referral [Typically when a purchaser tries to buy something of a large amount of money and, additionally, charge it in a foreign currency (Japanese Yen in this case), a card company may see this as suspicious activity and protect the customer by declining the transaction]
If any of the above errors occur, please check your card's status and try submitting the order again.
If the problem persists, please contact your card company directly.