If there is any trouble with your order, we suggest contacting the Personal Shopper directly first via BUYMA Message to resolve the issue with maximum expediency.
If the issue is unable to be worked out between buying Member and Personal Shopper alone, you may appeal to BUYMA Member Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get involved.
◆Please do the following before contacting BUYMA:
1. If you haven't received your ordered item...
– Make sure that your registered shipping details are correct and that you haven't received a delivery notice.
– Contact the shipping company and check your shipment status using your order's tracking number.
*You may find your order tracking details under My Account > Order History > Order Details
2. If upon delivery, the item is damaged or not as described...
– Please immediately send photos of the delivered item to the Personal Shopper for review. Make note of any damaged/questionable point(s) and the item's order ID.
BUYMA's return policy states that goods may not be returned for refunds except in the case of goods with defects. However, the Personal Shopper must first provide mutual consent of the item's defects for BUYMA to consider the refund applicable. So please do not send back the ordered item to the Personal Shopper unless they've agreed to having it sent back!
**Attention Personal Shoppers**
In case the buying Member may possibly be unsatisfied with the quality of their ordered item, BUYMA recommends taking a photo of it to share with the Member as a confirmation of the item's new condition, before shipping.